Published Date : 16/12/2020
1. Eligibility to Use
To access or use Perceive Reality, you must be at least 8 years of age or, if older, the age of majority in your jurisdiction, otherwise you may not use Perceive Reality. An individual or any educational institute and its authorized agent(s) are permitted to use the Free Account and any data about that educational institute provided via that account for the institute internal business purposes. Perceive Reality is for your personal, non-commercial use unless you enter into a separate agreement with us for your commercial use. You may not use Perceive Reality if we have terminated your account or banned you.
2. Your Perceive Reality Account
Perceive Reality Account. In order for you to create a Perceive Reality account, we require that you provide a valid email address. The email you use must be one where we can reach you. In the event we cannot correspond with you via this email address, your submitted content may be rejected and your account may be disabled. Once you have set up a password, you will be given access to your profile and other private areas of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by Perceive Reality at any time. Subject to visibility settings that you control, subscribers to services we may introduce will be able to view information in your Profile. Because your anonymity on Perceive Reality is important, your Profile does not include or link to information about the reviews or information you submit to Perceive Reality. However, we may ask you to provide, and we may subsequently collect if you agree to provide, certain categories of sensitive personal information (e.g., race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, address, pin code etc.). You may also have the opportunity to associate this sensitive personal information (and some non-sensitive personal information) with your reviews. The intended use for this data will be disclosed in detail at the time of collection; please be aware that you do not have to share your personal information beyond the level you feel comfortable.
3. Using Perceive Reality
1. Third-Party Content on Perceive Reality . Content from other users, advertisers, and other third parties is made available to you through Perceive Reality . "Content" means any work of authorship or information, including salaries, company reviews, interview reviews, company photos, logos, employer responses, job ads, employer profile information, advertisements, comments, opinions, postings, resumes, messages, text, files, images, photos, works of authorship, e-mail, data or other materials you find on Perceive Reality . Because we do not control such Content, you understand and agree that: (1) we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, any such Content, including advertising and information about third-party products and services, job ads, or the institute, interview and salary-related information provided by other users; (2) we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, reliability or quality of the information in such Content; and (3) we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by users, advertisers, and third parties.
We allow users to post content about institute when they have been studied in the institute as a full-time, part-time, independent student, or provide work that is an integral part of the institute's value chain. We also allow users to review the staffing firms that place them in these roles. We consider all individual in these roles as 'students/employees' with regard to Content left on Perceive Reality. While we provide the option for Perceive Reality reviewers to specify the category of their identity when they leave a review (e.g. former student, present student etc.), we consider this a requirement. It does not violate our Terms for an individual in any one of these roles to leave a review.
2. Rules . You represent and warrant that you will use Perceive Reality solely for lawful purposes in a manner consistent with these Terms and any and all applicable laws, regulations, or other legally enforceable obligations (including contractual obligations) you may have towards us and any third parties. You are solely responsible for any and all Content that is posted through your account on Perceive Reality ("Your Content"). You agree that by submitting or authorizing Your Content for use on Perceive Reality , you have reviewed and understood our Terms. You understand that you may expose yourself to liability if Your Content or other use of Perceive Reality violates applicable law or any third-party right.
You agree that you will not:
· Impersonate another person, or his or her email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an institute;
· Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretense’s; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself; or create multiple active user accounts to post multiple reviews for the same company
· Post Content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the license set forth in these Terms;
· Violate these Terms, the terms of your agreements with us, explicit restrictions set forth in any applicable law, rule or regulation;
· Post Content that is defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience;
· Act in a manner that is harassing, threatening, abusive, racist or bigoted, is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Perceive Reality);
· Promote, endorse or further illegal activities;
· Disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any current or former institute or potential institute;
· Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party;
· Post anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or engage in the exploitation of persons in a sexual or violent manner;
· Solicit personally identifying information from minors;
· Except as expressly approved by us, and subject to applicable laws, use Perceive Reality for commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, pyramid schemes, advertising, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation;
· Imply a Perceive Reality endorsement or partnership of any kind without our express written permission;
· Introduce software or automated agents to Perceive Reality, or access Perceive Reality so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to scrape, strip or mine data from Perceive Reality without our express written permission;
· "Frame" or "mirror" or otherwise incorporate part of Perceive Reality into any website, or "deep-link" to any portion of Perceive Reality without our express written permission.
· Copy, modify or create derivative works of Perceive Reality or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission);
· Copy or use the information, Content (excluding Your Content), or data on Perceive Reality in connection with a competitive service, as determined by Perceive Reality;
· Sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetize access to Perceive Reality or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission;
· Interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or functionality of Perceive Reality;
· Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on Perceive Reality or the networks or services connected to Perceive Reality;
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to Perceive Reality; or Attempt to circumvent any security feature of Perceive Reality;
4. Applicable To Educational Institute
1. Posting Jobs on Perceive Reality . You may not post any job ad that:
· Does not comply with the applicable laws or regulations of the state and country where the job is to be performed, including laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use and intellectual property;
· Contains false information or solicits employees by intentional misrepresentation, such as, misrepresentation of the terms of employment, the hiring entity, or the identity of the poster;
· Requires an application fee or up-front or periodic payments; requires recruitments of others; resembles a multi-level marketing scheme, franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement; or only pays commissions (except where the listing makes clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling); or resembles a multi-level marketing scheme.
· Involves any screening requirement where such screening requirement is not an actual and legal requirement of the advertised position;
· Contains any logo or brands, or link to website, other than your own or those of any entity for which you are authorized to submit job ads;
· Discriminates against applicants on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other ground(s) prohibited by applicable law, in each case as determined in Perceive Reality's reasonable discretion.
You agree that Perceive Reality may, at its sole discretion, remove or prevent the posting of any job ad for any or no reason.
2. Reviews on Perceive Reality . You may not offer incentives in exchange for interview reviews/study or teaching related reviews. You may not trade reviews with other institutes. We will remove reviews where we have evidence that users were compensated to leave reviews.
You may not coerce employees and students to leave reviews. Coercion includes asking employees and students to provide proof to an institute that they wrote a review whether or not that proof includes the content of the review itself.
5. Enforcement by Perceive Reality
A. Removal of Content . While Perceive Reality has no obligation to do so, Perceive Reality reserves the right to review and delete any Content (or portion thereof) that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or other applicable policies posted or that we deem, in our sole discretion, inappropriate. If you see any Content on Perceive Reality that you believe violates our policies, you may report that Content on firstname.lastname@example.org . Once notified, we will review the Content and consider whether to remove it (or a portion thereof). Please note: Our interpretation of our policies and the decision whether or not to edit or remove Content is within our sole discretion. You understand and agree that if we choose not to remove or edit Content that you find objectionable, that decision will not constitute a violation of these Terms or any agreement we have with you.
B. Other Enforcement Actions . While we have no obligation to do so, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action in our sole discretion against you if you violate these Terms, including without limitation: removing Content (or portions thereof) from Perceive Reality; suspending your rights to use Perceive Reality; terminating your membership and account; reporting you to law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or administrative bodies; and taking legal action against you.
6. Rights to Your Content
We do not claim ownership in any Content that you submit or authorize for use to Perceive Reality, but you grant us the rights to use such Content as set forth below. By submitting or authorizing us to display any Content on Perceive Reality, you hereby grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicenses) to use, copy, perform, display, create derivative works of, adapt and distribute such Content in any and all media (now known or later developed) throughout the world. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby expressly waive any and all of your moral rights applicable to Perceive Reality's exercise of the foregoing license. You agree that this license includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve Perceive Reality and to make Content submitted to or through Perceive Reality available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. No compensation will be paid with respect to the Content that you post through Perceive Reality. You should only submit Content to Perceive Reality that you are comfortable sharing with others under the terms and conditions of these Terms.
These Terms remain in effect while you use Perceive Reality and, for registered users, as long as your account remains open. We may suspend or terminate your account or your access to parts of Perceive Reality, for any or no reason, without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your account or related deletion of your information.
All provisions of these Terms shall survive termination or expiration of these Terms except those provisions granting access to or use of Perceive Reality. For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that these Terms apply to your use of Perceive Reality and any Content posted on Perceive Reality at any time prior to the termination or expiration of these Terms.
8. Changes to Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time by posting an updated version on Perceive Reality. The revised Terms will be effective immediately for unregistered users and users registering accounts on or after the revision date. For users who registered accounts before the revision date, they will become effective thirty (20) days after the revision date. We may provide notice of changes in other circumstances as well. Any such changes will not apply to any claim brought prior to the effective date of the revised Terms incorporating such changes. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our Terms. Your continued use of Perceive Reality is subject to the most current effective version of these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of Perceive Reality and these Terms supersede all prior proposals, negotiations, agreements, and understandings concerning the subject matter of these Terms. You represent and warrant that no person has made any promise, representation, or warranty, whether express or implied, not contained herein to induce you to enter into this agreement. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of these Terms are binding. The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Perceive Reality's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect; as used in the Terms, the word "including" means "including but not limited to."